Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Reno, PA, United States|
Komatsu Construction is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining, forestry, forklift, and industrial machinery markets. Komatsu supports a myriad of markets, including housing, infrastructure, water, pipeline, minerals, automobile, aerospace, electronics, and medical, through its many brands and subsidiaries, including Joy, P&H, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC, and Gigaphoton.
The company is searching for Welders to join its team for various manufacturing activities.
- No education level is mentioned, yet having a High School Diploma will be a plus.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of 2 years of welding experience.
- Required to pass a written and hands-on test.
- Candidates must be able to read and understand blueprints, measure and cut materials to specifications, weld materials using the correct materials, and check finished work to ensure it falls within specified tolerances.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, be able to read blueprints, be knowledgeable of various welding techniques including TIG, MIG, arc, and oxyfuel welding, and be familiar with manual and mechanical welding techniques.
- Must be a good team player and be willing to work an off-shift.
- The company offers a competitive wage and benefits package and a safe, clean working environment.
Komatsu is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit komatsu.jobs.