Website Superior Industries
Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Hugo, MN, United States|
Superior Industries is a manufacturing company that designs and manufactures bulk material processing and handling solutions for a global market.
Westmor Industries designs, manufactures and supports storage, transport and dispensing solutions for petroleum, propane, and other liquids/gases.
Westmor Industries is seeking a Welder to join its team.
- No education level is mentioned, yet having a High School Diploma is preferred.
- Possess MIG welding experience
- Perform MIG welding according to appropriate codes and procedures
- Preparing weld surfaces as required
- Reading and interpreting blueprint drawings and dimension styles
- Setting up correct welder settings
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to read blueprints
Expectations of Employees
- Ability to complete tasks according to a planned schedule
- Ability to tolerate physical demands of the position
- Exhibit good communication skills
- Good attendance and punctuality
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Uphold company core values
- Utmost attention to safety
- Willingness to help out where needed
- 401K retirement account with a 5% company match
- Ability to read blueprints Weekly paycheck
- Boot reimbursements up to $125
- Company-paid life insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Medical insurance – Covers 75% of premiums
- MIG welding experience
- On-the-spot bonuses up to $100
Superior Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit superiorcorporate.secure.force.com.