Website Superior Industries
Welder Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (night shift)|
|Location||Loganville, GA, United States|
Superior Industries is a manufacturing company that designs and manufactures bulk material processing and handling solutions for a global market.
The company is searching for a Welder to join its team.
- No education level is mentioned, yet having a High School Diploma will be a plus.
- The candidates are expected to have some previous work experience.
- Apply proper weld for given position and materials
- Determine welder settings as required
- Follow safe operating and lifting procedures for jib overhead cranes
- Operate and maintain equipment safely – Welder, Ironworker, Band Saw, Drill Presses, and other equipment, as required
- Operate forklift according to safe operating procedures, including acquisition and maintenance of training certificate
- Prepare weld surfaces as required
- Read and interpret blueprint detail drawings and dimension styles
- To assemble, tack, and weld pre-fabricated steel parts into the finished sub-assembly.
- Update paperwork to reflect any changes
- Verify final weld penetration and aesthetics
- Other duties as assigned
- Able to read blueprints
- Able to work in a team environment
- Assembly is completed according to the planned schedule
- Attention to detail
- Capable of welding to 1G certification
- Comfortable with change both process and product
- Convert feet to inches and vice versa
- Equipment is operated safely
- Follows direction
- Quick Learner
- Read 1/8”, 1/16”, and 1/32” graduations on a tape measure
- Reliable attendance is critical
- The work area is clean and orderly
- Work meets all weld standards
Expectations of Employees
- Attention to detail
- Concern for quality
- Good attendance and punctuality
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Uphold company core values
- Utmost attention to safety
Successful Employee Traits
- Ability to complete tasks according to a planned schedule
- Ability to tolerate physical demands of the position
- Desire to build long-term relationships
- Exhibition of good communication skills when working with fellow employees
- Willingness to help out where needed
- 3-day weekend
- 401K retirement account with a 5% company match
- Boot reimbursements up to $125
- Company-paid life insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Medical insurance – Covers 75% of premiums
- On-the-spot bonuses up to $100
- Weekly paycheck
Superior Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit superiorcorporate.secure.force.com.