Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Ellesmere Port, England, UK|
Wood provides performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream, and downstream oil/gas, power/process, environment and infrastructure, renewable, mining, and general industrial sectors.
Proficiency in the use of MMA, FCAW, and MIG will be seen as advantageous.
- Applicants should have 4 Year Apprenticeship or Level 2 NVQ equivalents
- City and Guilds (C&G) Steelwork/Shipbuilding Craft or NVQ Level 3 in related trade
- Possess experience using carbon steel and plate/pipe
- Abrasive Wheels
- CCNSG safety passport
- Wood mandatory training, induction, risk awareness, etc.
- Complete all the workscope in accordance with applicable work pack/job card instructions, associated procedures, and drawings/sketches
- Follow the schedule communicated by the supervisor
- Provide support to other trades/disciplines where required, or form part of an integrated multi-discipline team
- Read, understand and implement all applicable company/project policies, working practices, and procedures, ensuring at all times that the plating/structural work scope is completed safely and to a high standard
- Undertake appropriate Risk Assessments (RA) in order to complete the work scope in a safe and controlled manner
- Able to deliver a high-quality, consistent and competent plating construction service in accordance with project/company requirements, standards, and procedures
- Able to ensure all that all work scope is completed in a safe manner ensuring no detrimental impact to personnel, fabric, or environment
- Able to support overall delivery of company goals and schedule
Wood is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
To apply for this job please visit woodplc-tradecraftexternal.icims.com.