Website United Rentals
Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Waxahachie, TX, United States|
United Rentals is the largest equipment rental company. The company serves the construction and industrial companies, utilities, municipalities, homeowners, and communities, with the goal of fulfilling customer needs and surpassing expectations.
The company is recruiting a Welder who will maintain and repair shoring and shielding equipment to maximize branch productivity.
- Possess a minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience in Arc, MIG, and TIG welding processes
- Complete work orders on equipment service and maintains an inventory of related parts for repair
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment
- Fabricate projects in the facility as required
- Inspect, repair, and paint all rental equipment to ensure that it is rental-ready and safe for use
- Layout and apply the appropriate weld type, as per engineering or manufacturing specifications
- Operate overhead cranes, and use chain magnets and other lifting devices to move material and hold it in place.
- Perform non-structural repairs or modifications to rental equipment per manufacturer’s specifications
- Read drawings to determine the appropriate welding method and equipment based on requirements
- Set up components for welding according to specifications
- Other duties assigned as needed
- Ability to frequently lift items up to 45 lbs.
- General basic carpentry knowledge
- Knowledge of metals and materials needed to perform required tasks
- Knowledge of OSHA safe working practices
- Must be able to burn efficiently and with good quality
- Must be able to identify the type of welder, and wire or rod size needed to complete safe repairs
- Superior customer service, teamwork, and verbal/written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- US Full Time Roles: Best-in-class benefits offering includes medical, dental, vision, flex spending, and health savings accounts; 401(k) retirement with company match; life and disability insurance; and paid time off including sick, vacation, holidays, and paid parental leave. Comprehensive training and development and career growth opportunities.
- Canada: Best-in-class benefits package which includes medical, dental & vision, RRSP/DPSP, paid time off, comprehensive training and development, and career growth opportunities.
United Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.unitedrentals.com.