Website CNH Industrial
3rd Shift Welder Job Highlights
|Title||Welder – 3rd Shift|
|Location||New Holland, PA, United States|
CNH Industrial delivers power, technology, innovation to farmers, builders, and drivers all around the world. The company is a global leader in the capital goods sector that, through its various businesses, designs, produces, sells agricultural and construction equipment, trucks, commercial vehicles, buses, and specialty vehicles, in addition to a broad portfolio of power train applications.
The company is seeking a Welder who will weld components and units with specified size and type of weld, proper strength, and neat appearance.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates may be required some previous work experience in the related field.
- Cleans or degreases weld joint or workpiece using a wire brush, portable grinder, or chemical bath.
- Manually guides gun along weld line, maintaining the length of arc and speed of movement to form specified depth of fusion and bead, as judged from color of metal, the sound of weld and size of molten puddle.
- May cut metal plate or structural shapes using oxy/acetylene torch.
- Obtain accurate angular, dimensional, and spatial relationships, within specified limits, by careful a fixture, proper positioning, clamping, and checking of parts in the fixture.
- Obtain welding, fixtures, and petitioners from storage, identified by part or tool number, as indicated on a route sheet.
- Strikes arc, which generates heat to melt and deposit metal from electrode to workpiece and join edges of the workpiece.
- Vary amperage and voltage to obtain quality weld at a maximum linear speed consistent with good.
- Weld beads of prescribed length, radius, and size to fasten elements securely together to meet specifications and leak-proof seams when required.
- Weld elements to make regular and irregular, eccentric, and symmetrical weldments of simple, or design.
- Welds in flat, horizontal, and vertical positions.
- Welds together metal components as specified by layout, diagram, work order, welding procedures, and oral instructions, using electric wire feed welding equipment.
- Work from orders, blueprints, route and method sheets, and direction from supervisor.
CNH Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company considers all candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs-cnhind.icims.com.