Website Krispy Kreme
Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Winston-Salem, NC, United States|
Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation is a global retailer of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed ® Doughnut.
- The company is looking for a Welder who will be responsible for executing MIG, Arc, and TIG welding of stainless steel, mild steel, and aluminum material that is consistent with Krispy Kreme’s standards of quality and workmanship.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Welding training (technical and trade school, military, community college, etc.) is preferred
- The candidates should have 3 to 5 years of pertinent experience.
- They should have 3 to 5 years of TIG welding stainless steel experience
- Assure that the work area is kept clean and orderly.
- Communicate effectively with co-workers, area leader, and supervisor as needed.
- Ensure Personal Protective is worn at all times.
- Fabricate parts using punch press, saws, drill presses, brakes, grinders, and shears as well as a wide variety of hand tools.
- Perform assembly work from component parts to final assemblies requiring some plumbing and electrical skills.
- Perform deburring operations.
- Perform MIG, Arc, and TIG welding of stainless steel, mild steel, and aluminum welding.
- Report all safety-related issues with regard to co-workers, suspect shop conditions, and irregular operating equipment.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to TIG weld
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and technical drawings
- Ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend English
- Above average math skills, including the ability to work with decimals and fractions
- Experience with MIG and stick welding
- Must be able to get along well with co-workers and be a Team Player.
- Must be able to use a variety of measuring devices.
- Must be able to use a variety of tools including but not limited to press brakes punches, saws, drill presses shears, grinders, and various other tools, and ensure parts are dimensionally correct.
- Perform a variety of other tasks as assigned.
- Lifting up to as much as 50 pounds occasionally
- Must be able to read the small print on documents
- Visual/Audible Acuity Requirements
- Carrying, writing, bending, stooping, grasping, standing
- Communicating with customers and co-workers
- Twisting, sitting, walking, lifting
- The worker is subject to inside environmental conditions.
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Free Doughnuts
- Health Savings Account
- Hospital Indemnity
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Krispy Kreme is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans, and Disabled.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobappnetwork.com.