Website High Companies
Welder/Fabricator Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (multi-shift)|
|Location||Williamsport, PA, United States|
|Company||High Companies (High Steel Structures)|
High Steel Structures is the steel fabricator of choice for transportation infrastructure projects. The company is a leader in the industry for innovation; it has the capacity, technology, and experience to help make steel bridge projects a success.
The company is looking for a Welder/Fabricator to join its team.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have previous welding experience necessary, preferably Stick, MIG, and Sub-Arc.
- Be responsible for performing various fitting, layout, welding, finishing, grinding, and related operations to assemble and fabricate various structural steel units, including bridges and other building products.
- Ability to work from prints, specification tables and with adjustable layout and measuring instruments desired
- Must be able to pass the required welding certification test.
- Flexibility is required during the training period. May be asked to train on a different shift for the first few weeks.
Working for the High Companies
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match
- Employee Assistance Program provides professional, confidential assistance for any type of personal issue you or your eligible dependents are experiencing
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision available for full-time coworkers. Vacation is offered to regular full-time coworkers and is earned annually on your anniversary date. You may carry over a portion of your hours into the next anniversary year
- Good Measure Award is presented periodically to an individual or team from each of the High companies who exemplify The High Philosophy and who has gone above and beyond normal job responsibilities to provide “Good Measure”
- High Family Foundation Scholarship is awarded annually to the children of High co-workers working at least 1,000 hours per year and employed for at least two years. Recipients are awarded $4,000 for each year they are enrolled in a two- or four-year accredited degree program
- Tuition Assistance with 100 percent reimbursement for approved courses and degree programs that are job-related and approved in advance by your supervisor
High Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.