Welder Fabricator Job Highlights
|Location||Elk Grove Village, IL, United States|
McNICHOLS is the leading supplier of specialty metals and fiberglass including perforated metal, expanded metal, wire mesh, grating, and flooring products.
The company is seeking a Welder/Fabricator who can perform welding and other fabrication of steel, stainless, and aluminum products as well as other general warehouse duties to fulfill customer orders.
All uniforms, steel-toed boots, welding gear, and safety equipment is provided in a clean, safe work environment.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED.
- The candidates should have 1 to 2 years of welding experience or comparable technical training.
- Cut metal using shears, saw, plasma cutter, or other equipment
- Operate a forklift, side loader, or crane as needed to move materials
- Operate power tools including sanders, grinders, etc.
- Perform shipping and receiving tasks to complete customer orders including pulling stock and crating products.
- Weld (GMAW) steel, stainless, and aluminum
- Must be able to set up welding machine and pass welding test for horizontal and vertical (2F/3F) weld on ¼” thick metal
- Ability to read and understand precise measurements
- Ability follow detailed work instructions and maintain high-quality standards
- Must be self-motivated to provide quality products and services for our customers
- Must be able to communicate and work well as a team member
- First-day eligibility for health benefits
- 3 weeks paid time off
- 9+ paid holidays
- Company-provided disability and life insurance
- Generous 401k match
- Steel-toed shoes and uniforms for Operations
McNICHOLS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.mcnichols.com.