Website RiverStone Group
Welder/Fabricator Job Highlights
|Rock Island, IL, United States
RiverStone Group is a leading producer of aggregates in the Midwest. The products include crushed stone, sand and gravel – are used in a wide variety of construction, environmental, and agricultural applications.
The company is looking to hire a Welder/Fabricator to join its team for the fabrication shop.
- No education level is mentioned, yet applicants may be required a High School Diploma
- Possess a minimum of 2 years of welding experience
- 2 years of verifiable experience in blueprint reading, welding, cutting, fabrication, and painting of structural steel.
- Communicating with shop management and team on all safety, maintenance, and production needs
- Fabricating steel from pieces using various cutting equipment and welding parts together per specifications
- Following all safety and environmental rules, regulations, and procedures as set forth by company policies and OSHA
- Occasional media blasting and painting of the fabricated steel pieces as needed
- Operating and monitoring all equipment and production area safely and efficiently
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
- Ability to perform rigorous physical activities in all weather conditions
- Expected to supply their own basic hand tools.
- Knowledge of shears, punches, and other metal forming equipment and plasma cutting tables is helpful (but we will train the right individual)
- Self-motivated with a solid work ethic
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- The company offers a competitive rate of pay and benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays and vacations, 401k with Company match, and more.
RiverStone Group an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.