Welder (Straight Trays) Job Highlights
|Title||Welder – Straight Trays|
|Location||Atlanta, GA, United States|
Atkore is a leading manufacturer and distributor of electrical, mechanical, and safety infrastructure solutions to power and protects the world. The company manufactures electrical conduit, cable management systems, armored cable, metal framing, and security products and solutions and is a recent recipient of a Great Place to Work© certification.
The company is looking to hire a Welder who will be responsible for welding aluminum cable trays.
The position will report to the Welding Supervisor.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent (preferred)
- Technical School Welding Certificate (preferred)
- Possess 6+ months of welding experience
- Ability to use basic fabricating tools (i.e. tape measure)
- Actively participate in Atkore’s safety program
- Cross-train in different areas of the shop as required
- Ensure all processes are carried out with the required use of safety controls and PPE
- Fabricate per customer requirements adhering to specifications
- Interpret drawings and fabricate based on blueprints
- Perform setup, adjustments, and operation of welding machines within the department
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to squat, bend and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand and work a 10-hour shift in a non-climate-controlled manufacturing environment
- All associates must embrace and foster an environment that supports our core values of integrity, respect, excellence, teamwork, and accountability
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed
Atkore International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It does not discriminate because of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital or family status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, military veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.