Website Parker Hannifin
Welding Department Leader Job Highlights
|Title||Welding Department Leader|
|Location||Haverhill, MA, United States|
Parker Hannifin manufactures motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial, and aerospace markets. The company specializes in the design, manufacture, and distribution of compressed air/gas treatment, on-site gas generation systems, and clean air solutions.
The company is seeking a candidate who can coordinate daily activities and personnel in the Fabrication Department. Also, fabricates products using TIG welding and general assembly skills per engineering documentation.
- The prospective candidates should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Vocational School preferred
- Welding Certification required
- The candidates should have 5+ years of welding experience in the related field.
- Trains department members on any product fabrication or assembly changes.
- Supplies and procures equipment for the Fabrication department.
- Complies with all aspects of industry-accepted standards, practices, and tolerances pertaining to welding tasks.
- Assembles and tests product per engineering documentation (methods, drawings, procedures). TIG welding is required for some assemblies.
- Ensures compliance with all safety policies.
- Provides technical support and feedback to Engineering, as needed, on welding-related projects.
- Schedules Fabrication department daily activities and assigns tasks to department personnel.
- Sets up and maintains welding equipment as needed to complete department tasks.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, methods, and procedures.
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. The company is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit parkercareers.ttcportals.com.