Website Challenge Manufacturing
Welding Supervisor Job Highlights
|Location||Holland, MI, United States|
|Company||Challenge Manufacturing Company|
Challenge Manufacturing Company manufactures automotive parts. The company supplies welded assemblies and engineered metal-formed products to the automotive industry. It serves the automotive industries worldwide.
The company is looking for a Welding Supervisor who can oversee all operations within the area (zone). The position is responsible for ensuring that Safety, Quality, Delivery, and production Efficiencies meet the standards and expectations of internal and external customers.
- The applicants should have an Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree from a welding school/institute.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (required)
- The candidates should have 3 to 5 years of related experience in a supervisor position; required.
- Certify team members on individual workstations to satisfy each level of progression on the skills matrix.
- Coaches and assist all employees with problem-solving, and personal issues.
- Directs team leaders, material handlers, operators, and support groups on daily tasks.
- Conducts toolbox talks daily to remind employees of all categories listed on the check sheet.
- Ensures on-time delivery is met according to customer demands, and scheduling.
- Ensures quality standards are met.
- Follows Company produces for production identification, traceability, containment of non-conforming material, inventory movements, and production reporting.
- Incident reporting, and investigation of the root cause for injuries, near misses, and manufacturing equipment incidents (i.e. mis-hit, tool crash, etc.).
- Manage processes with detailed accuracy and discipline.
- Manages operations in accordance with attendance.
- Monitor production quality and throughput. Ensure that hour-by-hour boards, zone boards, and other production monitoring systems are updated.
- Monitors employee attendance, and disciplines accordingly in accordance with the employee handbook.
- Pays close attention to detail. Example: Safety, Housekeeping, quality, performance, instructions given by management, and employee well-being.
- Train team members on various processes, procedures, and job tasks within their work zone.
- Work with support groups to return processes to standard when abnormal conditions occur.
Challenge Manufacturing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.