Website Epic Piping
Welding Foreman Job Highlights
|Lake Providence, LA, United States
Epic Piping is the premier global turn-key pipe systems manufacturer (pre-fabricator) and master distributor of pipe, fittings, and flanges.
The company is looking for an individual who can supervise and coordinate the activities of production and operating workers, such as inspectors, precision workers, machine setters and operators, assemblers, fabricators, and plant and system operators.
- The prospective candidates should be a High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Note: 10 plus years of welding experience may be considered in lieu of education.
- The candidates should have 5+ years of experience in the related field.
- Conduct employee training in equipment operations or work and safety procedures, or assign employee training to experienced workers
- Confer with management or subordinates to resolve worker problems, complaints, or grievances
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments
- Determine standards, production goals, and rates, based on company policies, equipment, and labor availability, and workloads
- Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the production or processing of goods
- Enforce safety and sanitation regulations
- Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions
- Keep records of employees’ attendance and hours worked
- Maintain operations data for production
- Observe work and monitor gauges, dials, and other indicators to ensure that operators conform to production or processing standards
- Plan and develop new products and production processes
- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, and other records and reports to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs
- Recommend or execute personnel actions, such as hiring, evaluations, and promotions
- Recommend or implement measures to motivate employees and to improve production methods, equipment performance, product quality, or efficiency
- Set up and adjust machines and equipment
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Communication, Oral – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word
- Decision Making – Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures
- Energetic – Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work
- Judgment – The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information
- Leadership – Ability to influence others to perform their jobs effectively and to be responsible for making decisions
- Problem Solving – Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems
- Project Management – Ability to organize and direct a project to completion
- Resource Management (People and Equipment) – Ability to obtain and appropriate the proper usage of equipment, facilities, materials, as well as personnel
- Safety Awareness – Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety
- Technical Aptitude – Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information
Epic Piping is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit epicpiping.gnahiring.com.