Website D.S. Brown Company
Welding Lead Job Highlights
|Location||North Baltimore, OH, United States|
|Company||D.S. Brown Company|
D.S. Brown Company is a worldwide leader and supplier of engineered products to the bridge and highway industry. The company actively sells to bridge and pavement contractors, specialty subcontractors, and construction product distributors.
The company is currently seeking an experienced Welding Lead for our 1st shift operations.
- The applicants may be required to have a basic education i.e. High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have previous work experience in the related field i.e. lead role.
- Have proven ability in MIG, TIG, and Stick welding processes, troubleshooting skills, ability to understand weld symbols and tolerances
- Past experience with blueprint reading is preferred, and a weld test will be required as part of the interview process
- Possess some leadership experience, as well as training and development experience
- Ability to work 3rd shift hours, and overtime as needed
- Good Mathematic skills and ability to measure parts with calipers and/or tape measure
- Leadership experience including training and development preferred
- Mechanical aptitude needed for problem-solving
- Previous experience welding – MIG, TIG, Stick
- Welding Certification through an educational institution is preferred
- 10 company holidays
- 401k with excellent company match
- Education assistance
- Flex spending and health savings accounts
- PTO (paid time off)
- Uniforms allowances
- Vision, short/long term disability plans
- Wellness programs
D.S. Brown Company is an Equal Employment Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit dsbrown.workbrightats.com.