Website Air Products
Welding Technicians (Welders) Job Highlights
|Title||Welding Technicians (Welders)|
|Location||Palmetto, FL, United States|
Air Products is an industrial gases company with a focus on serving energy, the environment, and emerging markets. The company provides essential industrial gases, related equipment, and applications expertise to industries like refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage.
The company is seeking to hire Welding Technicians (Welders) to join its team for the manufacturing plant.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent (required)
- Associate’s Degree in a Technical field (preferred)
- The candidates should have previous welding experience (required)
- Prior fabrication craft skills or manufacturing experience (required)
- GMAW of aluminum experience is a plus.
- Must pass qualification tests in accordance with ASME Section IX and qualified WPS.
- Require experience setting up welding equipment for safe and efficient use, and the use of aluminum, stainless steel, and carbon steel welding in various positions and degrees of difficulty.
- Requiring knowledge of GTAW, GMAW, SMAW, fabrication drawings, blueprints; AWS weld symbols, and welding procedures.
Also Exposed to Multiple Craft Skills-
- Dye penetrant testing
- Layout and assembly skills
- LNG tube winding operations
- Machining, Plasma Cutter, Press Break, Lathe, Saw, Milling
- Material handling equipment
- Safe hand tool operation
- Sheet metal equipment
- Shop mathematics and blueprints
- Welding, fitting, and cutting skills
- Some travel opportunities may be available (domestic and international)
- You must be able to work any shift
- The company offers a comprehensive benefits package including paid holidays and vacations, affordable medical, dental, life insurance, and retirement plans.
- You will be eligible for benefits and also be 100% vested in your retirement benefits on your first day of employment.
Air Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.