Website Delta Air Lines
Aircraft Support Mechanic Job Highlights
|Title||Aircraft Support Mechanic|
|Location||Atlanta, GA, United States|
|Company||Delta Air Lines|
Delta Air Lines is the U.S. global airline leader in safety, innovation, reliability, and customer experience.
The company is looking for an Aircraft Support Mechanic to join its team.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2 years degree in a related technical field
- The candidates should have 2 years of technical experience in a related field.
- Strongly prefer welding experience and or certification.
- Inspect service, troubleshoot, repair, replace and overhaul all Line Maintenance support equipment.
- Must utilize appropriate equipment and material to accomplish all routine and non-routine maintenance functions on equipment, and parts of equipment.
- Perform the maintenance of Line Maintenance support equipment.
- Practice safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Formal certified training in inspection, repair, and testing of certain specific equipment (jacks, welding, Freon systems, man lifts, and PIVs) is desired.
- Industrial HVAC, Electrical, OSHA welding, and hydraulics/jack repairs.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements to perform essential job functions.
- Must be able to read, write, and be able to comprehend, and apply information contained in technical documents and system schematics.
- Must be able to use an electric multi-meter to troubleshoot electrical and electronic systems. Should have a working knowledge of pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical, and electrical systems commonly found on maintenance support equipment.
- Must be willing to work rotating or fixed shifts, rotating days off, accept indoor or outdoor work assignments, and be subject to overtime and travel.
- Must have an expansive toolset that would be required to use to maintain maintenance support equipment (I.E. wrench sets, socket sets, screwdrivers, hammers, chisels and punches, pliers, and specialty pliers, etc.).
- Should be able to work alone or as a part of a team to complete projects.
- The company offers comprehensive benefits that include medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and eligible dependents, short/long term disability, holidays, paid personal time off, vacation, non-revenue travel privileges, 401(k), profit-sharing, and much more.
Delta Air Lines is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and provides reasonable accommodation in its application and selection process for qualified individuals, including accommodations related to compliance with conditional job offer requirements.
To apply for this job please visit delta.avature.net.