Assembler I Job Highlights
|Location||Parsons, TN, United States|
Welbilt provides the world’s top chefs, premier chain operators, and the growing independent food and beverage sector with industry-leading equipment and solutions.
The company is looking for an Assembler I to join its team for operational needs.
- No education level is mentioned, yet having a High School Diploma will be a plus
- Possess work-related experience (preferred)
- Actively participate in safety training and demonstrate competency by effectively resolving safety issues or bringing them to the attention of management
- Assemble sub-assemblies and install accessory components and materials. Wire basic electrical connections per applicable diagram.
- Complete and maintain all associated electronic processes paperwork (including but not limited to checklists, stamping, blueprints, barcoding, and shipping material)
- Inspect products to conform to quality, engineering standards, and customer requirements
- Load, unload, lift, and move materials and products utilizing lifting equipment when available.
- Maintain departmental housekeeping and 5S standards
- Operate hand tools (including but not limited to electrical and pneumatic power tools)
- Perform duties in accordance with current Quality Management System, Safety Management System, and Manitowoc Code of Conduct requirements
- Read and interpret job order, diagrams, or blueprints to select and position material and accessory components
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to visibly inspect the product
- Basic ability to read, speak, and understand the English language
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills
- Manual dexterity in hands for tool usage
- Ability to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch
- Ability to climb and balance
- Ability to use hands to reach and handle or feel
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs. alone and over 50 lbs. with assistance
- Stand and walk on concrete up to 100% of a work day
- Work in temperatures above 95 degrees (non-climate control building)
Welbilt is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants shall receive equal consideration and treatment in employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, marital status, familial status, medical condition, or any other status protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit hcqd.fa.us1.oraclecloud.com.