Assembler II Job Highlights
|Location||Horsham, PA, United States|
Ametek is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices. The company provides custom design and engineering services, to high-quality manufacturing standards, for the aircraft, engine, and industrial heat exchangers in the mobile, marine, avionics, space, and missile markets.
The company is looking to hire an Assembler II who will assemble electronic and mechanical components, subassemblies, products, or systems, which include soldering together components to assemble fabricated metal items, as specified by work orders, diagrams, or layout.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have 1 to 3 years of previous experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Crimps, stakes, screws, bolts, rivets, welds, solders, cements, press fits or performs similar operations to join or secure parts in place.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
- May refer to technical drawings, engineering notices, or specifications; report defective materials or questionable conditions to the Team Leader or Supervisor.
- May rotate to other workstations in the unit.
- Performs basic to moderately complex assembly tasks.
- Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding devices.
- Reads work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Reassembles or reworks (solder) units as required.
- Performs other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
- Ability to follow workplace safety standards and company policies and procedures.
- Ability to organize and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at the same time.
- Ability to work in a team setting and contribute to building a positive team spirit.
- Basic computer skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity to work with small parts.
- Work is typically performed on a bench and may include walking or standing some of the time.
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include but are not limited to close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- When required, must be able to lift a minimum of 5 lbs. and up to 50 lbs.
Ametek is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
To apply for this job please visit 188100.jobs2web.com.