Website Stanley Black & Decker
Automation Technician Job Highlights
|Location||Fort Mill, SC, United States|
|Company||Stanley Black & Decker|
Stanley Black & Decker is a diversified global provider of hand tools, power tools, and related accessories, mechanical access and electronic security solutions, healthcare solutions, engineered fastening systems, and more.
The company is hiring an Automation Technician to join its team for manufacturing activities.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- An Associate’s Degree or Specialized Training is preferred
- The candidates should have 3 to 4 years of experience in a manufacturing or logistics environment or equivalent experience.
- Experience in fabrication, machining, welding, LEAN methodologies, and material replenishment.
- Define, Plan, Implement and Support the robotic and logistical automation equipment put in place in Stanley Black & Decker’s manufacturing facilities
- Optimize complex robotics and automation equipment and processes for safety, ergonomics, quality, flow, reliability, and maintainability
- Program, integrate, and troubleshoot Collaborative robots from well-known Original Equipment Manufacturers like Universal Robots and Fanuc.
- Program, integrate, and troubleshoot robots (AGV, AMR, VGV) from well-known Original Equipment Manufacturers.
- Support Engineers in vetting new technology on a technical level to understand if it is ready to deploy into the facilities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of mechanical and controls components with a preference towards PLC and robotics programming
- Proficient computer skills: Microsoft Word, CAD software (AutoCAD, Creo, CATIA)
- Self-driven, flexible, and willing to work the necessary overtime required to meet goals
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off, and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs
Stanley Black & Decker is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or any other protected characteristic.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.