Website Volvo Group
Boilermaker Job Highlights
|Function||Business Development/Product Management|
|Location||Wacol, Queensland, Australia|
Volvo Group is a leading manufacturer of trucks, buses, construction equipment, and marine/industrial engines. The Group also provides complete solutions for financing and service.
Volvo Group Australia (VGA) believes in a future where sustainable and efficient transport and infrastructure solutions are essential for any society to prosper, where collaboration and diversity increase speed and solve societal challenges.
The company is looking for a trade-qualified Boilermaker to join its workshop team.
Applicants will have the opportunity to be part of a collaborative team at Volvo Commercial Vehicles (VCV) Brisbane South and work with an impressive range of Volvo, Mack, UD Trucks, and Volvo Buses.
- The applicants should be a Trade qualified Boilermaker with a Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade or equivalent
- The candidates should have extensive post-trade fabrication work experience gained in a large workshop environment
- Fabrication and repairs to the fleet of trucks or buses
- Flexible team player with a strong customer service focus
- Possess a solid understanding of safe working practices
- Possess sound mechanical knowledge
- Sound basic computer skills
- 38-hour working week fortnightly paid wages
- A dedicated Health and Wellbeing program including Employee Assistance Program and discounted Private Health Insurance and Dental
- A workplace that offers you the opportunity to do truly meaningful work in a supportive, constructive culture that encourages you to make the most of your talents
- Additional superannuation payments
- Hourly rate + generous tool allowance
- Loyalty is valued with VGA Service Recognition Program
Volvo Group Australia provides an inclusive work environment that promotes supportive energy and encourages individual growth to create strong teams. The company is committed to forming a workforce that reflects the exceptionally diverse customers and encourages applications from all backgrounds.
To apply for this job please visit www.volvogroup.com.