Boilermaker/Welder/Fitter Job Highlights
|Location||Red Hill, Western Australia, Australia|
Hanson Australia is a leader in the supply of building and construction materials across all segments from large engineering and infrastructure projects, multi-residential and detached buildings, commercial, industrial and social developments to smaller domestic alterations and additions.
The company is looking for a Boilermaker/Welder/Fitter who will inspect, monitor/maintain fixed plant chutes, screen mat changes, crusher change-outs, and conveyor maintenance.
- The applicants should have completed a Current First Aid Certificate, EWP, CN, and Dogging/Rigging Tickets.
- Possess a Confined space ticket
- Possess a Forklift ticket
- Hold a Working at heights ticket
- Possess fitting experience in the mining industry
- Conduct risk assessments for tasks being undertaken (including rescue and lift plans)
- Conduct routine chute and feeder inspections
- Enter and work in confined spaces
- General metalwork (cutting, grinding, drilling, etc.)
- Monitor hot work fire watch
- Support plant housekeeping and clean up
- Work at heights
- Be part of a highly recognized global brand name and growing organisation
- Ongoing career and development opportunities
- You will be rewarded with a competitive and attractive hourly rate.
To apply for this job please visit heidelbergcement.csod.com.