Certified Welding Inspector Job Highlights
|Title||Certified Welding Inspector|
|Location||El Paso, TX, United States|
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across the energy. It provides consulting, project, and operation solutions with specializations in project management, engineering, procurement, construction management, maintenance management, production support, power generation, offshore, onshore, oil sands, pipeline, refining, chemicals, industrial, gas turbines, and renewable energy.
The company is hiring a Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) to join its team for construction projects.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Current Certification by ASNT as an NDT Level II or ACCP Professional Level II in at least the following methods – Magnetic Particle (MT), Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
- CWI (Certified Welding Inspector)
- The candidates should have 4+ years of related experience
- Potential to travel nationwide, but not mandatory
- Shall have sufficient practical Quality Control/Quality Assurance background in applicable materials, fabrication, or product technology
- Shall have sufficient training hours and experience in the NDT methods listed below and can demonstrate NDT proficiency by passing ASNT NDT Level II examinations
- The CWI and NDT Level II candidate shall be capable of and responsible for understanding and interpreting codes, standards, specifications, and procedures in order to perform QA functions and NDT inspections of particular test methods
- Willing to evaluate part-time employee options
- Applicable ASME Code Sections
- AWS Codes and other Codes and Standards as necessary
- Must pass a drug test, background check and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy
- Technical aptitude
- A valid driver’s license is required
Wood is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
To apply for this job please visit woodplc-usexternal.icims.com.