Website Consolidated Machine & Tool
CNC Manufacturing Engineer Job Highlights
|Title||CNC Manufacturing Engineer|
|Location||Cinnaminson, NJ, United States|
|Company||Consolidated Machine & Tool (CMT)|
Consolidated Machine & Tool (CMT) manufactures parts and equipment for various industries including defense, aerospace, military, space, satellite, and industrial. The company’s capabilities include welding, fabrication, CNC machining, aerospace support equipment, ground support equipment structures/stands, and complex assemblies.
Delva Tool (DTM) is a CMT company.
The company (Delva Tool (DTM) is hiring a Manufacturing Engineer who will require the ability to plan the practices of manufacturing to research and develop tools, processes, machines, and equipment and to integrate the facilities and systems for producing quality products with the optimum expenditure of capital.
- Applicants should have an Associate’s Technical Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a college/university
- Possess 5+ years of experience in production machining
- Assists QA with the completion of first or last part inspections as requested.
- Assists QA with the interpretation of drawing requirements and part compliance to the same.
- Processes new order chains and ECNs for existing products ensuring programming, tooling, traveler, and dimensions are all specified and missing items are reconciled.
- Processes quote ensures that the job fits our processes, the machines are assigned properly, cycle times are correct, and the rest of the quote is fundamentally consistent with the capabilities of DTM’s processes and technologies.
- Provides support or project management for new product launches, machine installations, post-machining processes, and other activities as technical requirements may demand.
- Reviews drawings for correct application of dimensions, the correctness of part depiction, and callouts while securing correction of noted discrepancies through sales or direct communication with the customer.
- Routinely walks the shop floor reviewing jobs to ensure compliance both in product and methods being applied by operators or setup personnel.
- Works with and through the Engineering Supervisor to address and resolve processing, programming, and tooling issues on both current and upcoming jobs.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by leadership or management.
- Ability to work while standing or walking for extended periods of time
- Strong work ethic and passion
- The company offers a benefits package that includes a competitive pay rate, accrued vacation time, paid holidays, 401(k) with company match, health, dental, and vision insurance as well as Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and life/AD&D insurance.
Note: Employee Only Dental coverage, Long-Term Disability, and life/AD&D insurance is employer-paid.
CMT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual experience and qualifications, without regard to a person’s sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, disability, race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
To apply for this job please visit cmt.applytojob.com.