Website Consolidated Machine & Tool
CNC Set Up Operator at CMT in Cinnaminson NJ
CNC Set-Up Operator Job Highlights
|Title||CNC Set Up Operator|
|Location||Cinnaminson, NJ, United States|
|Company||Consolidated Machine & Tool (CMT)|
Consolidated Machine & Tool (CMT) manufactures parts and equipment for various industries including defense, aerospace, military, space, satellite, and industrial. The company’s capabilities include welding, fabrication, CNC machining, aerospace support equipment, ground support equipment structures/stands, and complex assemblies.
Delva Tool (DTM) is a CMT company.
The company (Delva Tool (DTM) is searching for a CNC Set Up Operator who will be responsible for quality parts produced on CNC machines such as, but not limited to, lathes and milling machines.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Possess 2+ years of related experience or training or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Adhere to and comply with state and federal law, the company AS/ISO Quality program and procedures, company policies, and safety and environmental regulations.
- Detect equipment malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining and adjust machines (within capabilities) and controls as required to ensure the quality of production.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and correct simple machine problems.
- Download the CNC program into a machine and prove out the program.
- Effectively communicate with supervisor, engineers, production control, quality, and other shop personnel for assignment and to resolve machining or quality issues.
- Keep equipment and work area clean and orderly and perform basic preventive maintenance functions on equipment.
- Load parts or bars into fixtures.
- Load parts or material, prove programs, operate controls, perform simple edits after approval of engineer, and inspect the quality of parts for conformance to requirements.
- Load precision fixtures into CNC machines.
- May study and interpret drawings, and specifications of sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
- Operate lifting devices for the movement of heavy parts.
- Set and inspect the part for submission to quality for the first piece.
- Set and load tools into the machine.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to produce precision work.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to read precision gauges and visual accuracy.
- Ability to write routing reports and correspondence.
- The company offers a benefits package that includes a competitive pay rate, accrued vacation time, paid holidays, 401(k) with company match, health, dental, and vision insurance as well as Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and life/AD&D insurance.
Note: Employee Only Dental coverage, Long-Term Disability, and life/AD&D insurance is employer-paid.
CMT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual experience and qualifications, without regard to a person’s sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, disability, race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
To apply for this job please visit cmt.applytojob.com.