Website Collins Aerospace
Electronics Manufacturing Engineer Job Highlights
|Title||Electronics Manufacturing Engineer|
|Experience||Less than 2 Years|
|Location||Wilson, NC, United States|
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. It has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio, and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges.
The company is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer who will be responsible for the scale-up and improvement of products being produced. This includes cross-functional collaboration with various organizational functions (Design Engineering, Program Office, Operations, Quality Engineering, etc.) to ensure project milestones are achieved.
The position will also identify and drive continuous improvement initiatives, typically aimed at improving product performance, reducing product and process variation, and product cost.
The applicants should have the following requirements-
- Bachelor’s Degree and less than 2 years prior relevant experience
Note: In absence of a degree, 6 years of relevant experience is required
Engineering/Other Technical Positions-
Applicants typically require a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and a minimum of 2 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations
- The candidates should have a required combination of education and work experience.
- Ability to drive small to medium scale projects to completion
- Create, maintain, and update routings, manufacturing procedures, and technical documentation
- Design tooling and fixtures for production, and adapt machine or equipment design to production conditions
- Detailed technical report completion and technical presentations
- Drive projects pertaining to yield, manufacturability, specification alignment, testing, and process capability
- Implement statistical process control
- Layout for assembly and materials handling
- Lead and participate in Continuous Improvement activities
- Provides guidance to design on drawing, prints, schematics, and BOMs
- Utilize data mining and analysis to leverage past lessons and incorporate improvements on new products
- Complete other duties as assigned
- CAD Experience
- Experience in the Aviation industry
- Experience with SAP and Teamcenter EPEC Software
- Familiarity with welding and NADCAP
- Adaptability and being able to rapidly shift gears are critical in this role.
- Candidates must have excellent organizational and time management skills, being able to effectively prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Experience in technical writing and management presentations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- The candidates should have good communication skills and be a team player.
- They must excel at critical thinking and problem solving, being able to apply their engineering skills to solve complex issues, while working under limited direction.
- Adoption Assistance
- Autism Benefit
- Bright Horizons, back-up child/elder care, and college coach resources
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Employee Scholar Program, a tuition reimbursement program
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Incentives for a Healthy You
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Teladoc Medical Experts, second opinion program
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
Raytheon Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.collinsaerospace.com.