Website Crown Equipment Corporation
Field Service Lead Technician/Mechanic Job Highlights
|Title||Field Service Lead Technician/Mechanic|
|Location||Woburn, MA, United States|
|Company||Crown Equipment Corporation|
Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. The company is the world’s largest lift truck manufacturer and provides the safest, most efficient, and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
The company is recruiting a Field Service Lead Technician/Mechanic to join its team.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Technical Degree (preferred)
- Possess previous lift truck repair, welding experience, and knowledge of various types of testing equipment (preferred)
- Prior Company experience as a Field Service Technician
- Communicate daily with Service Customer Care, Dispatcher, and Field Service Manager to determine work schedule.
- Complete necessary paperwork.
- Confer with customers and communicate issues to branch management. Maintain good customer relations.
- Perform operator training or train the trainer at customer locations.
- Pick up parts and replenish van inventory. Perform minor repairs and service to the van.
- Train, motivate and monitor job performance of Field Service Technicians, including while at customer locations. Inspect repairs and scheduled maintenance. Ensure safety practices. Review paperwork and timecards.
- Travel to customer locations to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair lift trucks.
- Good mechanical and electrical aptitudes, knowledge of electrical/electronic systems and hydraulics and internal combustion engines, and the ability to read and understand electrical and hydraulic schematics
- Good written/verbal communication, interpersonal, organizational, and motivational skills
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, and ability to safely operate lift trucks
- Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.
- This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided.
Note: Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
- The company offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including health/dental/vision/prescription drug plan, flexible benefits plan, 401k retirement savings plan, life, and disability benefits, paid holidays, paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Crown Equipment Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit us-careers.crown.com.