Frame Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Wilmington, NC, United States|
Senneca Holdings is a diversified management and holding company. Senneca oversees the operations of its companies, allocates resources among them, and helps to improve the performance of its operations.
Senneca seeks out acquisition opportunities that strengthen our position in a business segment as well as companies that will diversify our portfolio of specialty doors. It combines global scale with operational agility to lead the markets we serve.
The company is recruiting a Frame Welder to join the team for its facility.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have previous welding work experience in the related areas.
- All MIG welding
- Care is required in clamping parts in a relative position to avoid distortion
- Heavy lifting may be required
- Operate welding equipment; regulate current and voltage or gas and feed rate for the proper fusion of metals
- Perform ordinary and repetitive hand welding operations
- A concern for quality control is a requirement
- May layout and mark weld points on parts or assemblies using a tape measure, square, scribe, or templates
- Must be able to plan and layout welding sequence, referring to drawings, blueprints, or specifications
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Must be proficient at reading work orders
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Senneca Holdings provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
To apply for this job please visit senneca.csod.com.