GB Operator (Manufacturing) Job Highlights
|Title||GB Manufacturing Operator|
|Location||Redditch, England, United Kingdom|
Eaton improves the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. The company provides sustainable solutions to manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently, and more reliably.
Eaton UK is looking for a Manufacturing Operator – Assembler to join its team.
- Education level is not mentioned, yet possessing it will be a plus.
- The previous experience is preferable.
- Preparation and operation of equipment such as but not limited to Spot Welder, pneumatic riveter, bench formers, hand press/pneumatic press, part marking, cutting saw, skive and wire brush, polyester strip, various crimping machines, bench assembly, pressure testing, flushing, drying, moulding, the wiring on. Assemblies may include but are not limited to a hose, clamps, brackets, ducting, etc.
- Strict following of Data Cards, process specifications, Engineering Drawings, Standard Work Instructions, Preventative Maintenance, 5S standards and audits, and any other systems or procedures to maintain high Aerospace standards of product integrity and lean manufacturing execution.
- Ability to use and maintain all equipment required to assemble product listed in section 1. This role will also require the use of measurement equipment such as but not limited to borescopes, Vernier, micrometre, tensile tester.
- Able to inspect own work including but not limited to fit fixture/ tooling/ gauges, successive inspection, etc.
- Pre and post operations as required including but not limited to cutting, sizing, polishing, linishing, hand press, cap, tag, bag, cleaning, and packing.
- Active participation in Safety and Continuous Improvement actives including but not limited to: Guard Check sheets, Risk assessments, Problem-solving to reduce scrap and rework, productivity and standard work events, improve workplace organisation and 5S, on the job training of team members.
- General computer skills for access to drawings and procedures preferred
- Good understanding of basic math and English
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.eaton.com.