Website Pratt & Whitney
General Technician Job Highlights
|Company||Pratt & Whitney|
Pratt & Whitney, a Raytheon Technologies company, designs, manufactures, and services advanced aircraft engines and auxiliary power systems for commercial, military, and business aircraft.
The company is searching for a General Technician to join its team.
- The applicants should have GCE ‘N’, ‘O’ Level, NITEC, Higher NITEC, or Diploma in Engineering or relevant disciplines.
- Fresh graduates or mid-careers with a keen interest to join the Aerospace industry is welcome.
- The candidates should have relevant aerospace, manufacturing, or precision engineering experience.
- Attend EH&S training programs and takes personal responsibility to ensure safety adherence
- Follow procedures and guidelines to meet operational requirements and quality standards.
- Perform an assessment of the risk of the activities and take corrective and preventive actions.
- Repair and overhaul the aero-engine components by benching, blasting, brazing, blending, polishing, welding, machining, or using other required mechanical skills.
- Report any incidents, hazardous conditions, and emergencies to the supervisor.
- Support and participate in the EH&S programs and activities within the company.
- Support the continuous improvement programs and CORE (customer-oriented results and excellence) activities within the company.
- To participate in audits and inspections as and when required.
- A curious and learning mindset – we provide on-the-job training and certifications.
- Ability to understand basic technical instructions and standard operation procedures (SOP).
- Basic oral and written English language skills.
- Comfortable with hands-on work to operate with equipment, tools, and machines.
- Willing to work on rotating shifts (day and night) and overtime on a need basis.
- Comprehensive health, medical and dental benefits
- Structured on-the-job training and in-house/external certifications
- Employee scholarship program (ESP) for further education
- Annual wage supplement (AWS) and attractive variable bonus plan
- Island-wide company transport from major MRT stations
- Overtime benefits as applicable (shift work only)
- Shift and meal allowances (shift work only)
To apply for this job please visit careers.rtx.com.