Website Mechanical Systems Company
HVAC Duct Work Fabricator at Mechanical Systems Company in Memphis TN
HVAC Duct Work Fabricator Job Highlights
|Title||HVAC Duct Work Fabricator|
|Location||Memphis, TN, United States|
|Company||Mechanical Systems Company|
Mechanical Systems Company is a fully licensed Mechanical and Plumbing contractor who focuses on working with our commercial and industrial customers on design-build, negotiated, and plan and spec projects to ensure the absolute best value for the price.
The company is searching for an experienced HVAC Duct Work Fabricator who will work in the shop.
The applicants with at least two years of experience working with sheet metal in an HVAC shop are preferred.
- The applicants may be required to have basic education i.e. High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have 2+ years of sheet metal/ductwork fabrication experience in the shop
- Welding experience is beneficial, but not required
- Operate HVAC duct shop machines, knock duct together, screw, and glue components.
- To fabricate and assemble materials for HVAC ductwork, measure materials for ductwork fabrication, cut, bend, and roll sheet metal.
- Adhere to all the safety procedures and perform a high-quality job timely.
- Ability to lift 75lb+, access crawlspaces and attics, use ladders
- Ability to use a forklift
- Ability to work in hot weather conditions (shop is ventilated, but not air-conditioned)
- Exceptional safety knowledge of tools, testing devices, and surroundings
- Must pass drug and background screens
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
- Company Uniform
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Retirement Benefit
- Safety Gear
- Supplemental Insurance including Disability
Mechanical Systems Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit msystemscompany.prevueaps.com.