Website Universal Engineering Sciences
ICC Inspector Job Highlights
|Location||Las Vegas, NV, United States|
|Company||Universal Engineering Sciences|
Universal Engineering Sciences (UES) provides essential engineering services that include geotechnical engineering, construction materials testing/inspection, building code compliance, environmental, and building envelope.
The company is looking for an individual to join its construction team for various observation activities.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of one ICC certification (ICC Masonry, ICC Reinforced Concrete, ICC Soils)
Highly Preferred – ICC High Strength Bolting, ICC Welding, ICC Structural Steel, and ICC Masonry Pre-grout and Grout (CCBD approved)
- The candidates should have 1+ years of relevant experience performing special inspections on at least one type of construction material (such as soils, masonry, concrete, structural steel).
- Communicate with managers, show commitment as a team player, and organize work and manage time effectively
- Inform field representatives of observation and test results
- Perform observations and testing
- Write detailed reports summarizing test results and observations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and excellent client relations skills
- Valid Nevada driver’s license
- dental and vision plans
- Health Plans
- Paid Time Off (PTO)/Paid Holidays
Universal Engineering Sciences is an EEO/AA/Disability/Veteran. The company is a Drug-Free Workplace. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.