Website C&W Services
Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technician II Job Highlights
|Title||Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technician II|
|Location||Dayton, OH, United States|
C&W Services helps the clients to drive down facility operating expenses, increase facility efficiency and uptime, make strategic business decisions, and create a positive occupant experience.
The company is seeking an Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technician II who will work in a team environment performing mechanical services, millwright work, and other tasks as assigned.
Possess a good working knowledge of the following precision alignment, rigging, welding, blueprint reading, mathematics, and preventive/predictive maintenance.
You will be assigned tasks that will include but are not limited to repairs and preventive maintenance on pumps, conveying systems, piping, heat exchangers, power transmissions, and other power-driven rotating equipment.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent GED
- No work experience is mentioned. Yet having it will be a plus.
- Assist with formulating preventive maintenance standards/work procedures.
- Repairs and preventive maintenance to be performed in conformance with established standards.
- Utilize industrial powered vehicles (RTFL, Forklift, Aerial Lift, Scissor Lift)
- Be able to operate and have knowledge of simple and complex heavy industrial equipment such as forklifts, scissors lifts, basket trucks, and skid loaders.
- Be able to use (hand grinders, saws, impact wrenches, drill presses, hydraulic pullers), and rigging equipment.
- Have a working knowledge of the following topics: using hand/power tools, precision alignment, rigging, pipefitting, welding, blueprint reading, mathematics, Preventive/Predictive Maintenance.
- Perform welding, using a cutting torch as required
- A desire to grow with an organization
- Great work ethic
- Knowledge of common facilities operations and operating tools
- Ability to lift and move up to 75 pounds
- Ability to work at elevated altitudes
- The ability to stand or sit for long periods of time
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.cushmanwakefield.com.