Website Lockheed Martin
Non Destructive Inspector (Level II) Job Highlights
|Title||Non-Destructive Inspector – Level II|
|Type||Full Time (1st shift)|
|Function||QA/Test and Inspection|
|Location||Fort Worth, TX, United States|
Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration, sustainment of advanced technology systems, products, and services.
The company (Aeronautics Company, business unit of Lockheed Martin) is seeking a Non-Destructive Inspector to join its team.
- The applicants must be Level II Certified in 3 out of 5 nondestructive testing disciplines.
- The candidates should have previous work experience in the related field.
- Performs visual and/or dimensional inspection of welded or shot-peened parts/assemblies and in-process inspection of welding operations to assure blueprint compliance and correct processing.
- Requires the inspection of completed flat and contoured bonded panels and composite/laminate details by the use of non-destructive methods as afforded by ultrasonic and other comparable evaluation equipment and processes to verify structural integrity.
- Certified Weld Inspector
- Experience in Weld inspection
- Experience with automated inspection equipment
- Experience with CR Radiography
- NDI Level I or level II certified for Dye Penetrate, Eddy Current, Ultrasonic, or Radiography.
- Texas State Radiography Certified
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Paid time off
- Rewards and recognition
- Work/life balance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit www.lockheedmartinjobs.com.