Machine Operator Job Highlights
|Location||New Bedford, MA, United States|
Ametek is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices. The company provides custom design and engineering services, to high-quality manufacturing standards, for the aircraft, engine, and industrial heat exchangers in the mobile, marine, avionics, space, and missile markets.
The company is looking for a Machine Operator who will perform a variety of simple to moderate tasks operating mechanical equipment to manufacture small metal parts.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have 1 to 3 years of work experience in the related field.
- Operate a variety of machines including but not limited to sanders, spot welders, punch presses, and pin flatteners.
- Refer unusual circumstances to group leader or supervisor.
- Work from flow sheets, as well as following written and oral instructions.
- Ensure that work area and equipment are maintained in a clean, safe, and orderly condition, that prescribed safety measures are followed, and that established company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Maintain established quality standards and follow quality procedures.
- Prepare and maintain records and reports as required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or as required.
- Work overtime as needed or as required with appropriate notice and in accordance with company policy.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs. on a daily basis
Ametek is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.com.