Website TrueNorth Steel
Machine Operator (Culvert Pipe-Helical) Job Highlights
|Machine Operator (Culvert Pipe-Helical)
|Fargo, ND, United States
TrueNorth Steel provides steel-based solutions for customers’ projects in a variety of industries, including agriculture, construction, mining, road and bridge construction, stormwater management, and energy.
The company is looking for a Machine Operator (Culvert Pipe-Helical) who will be responsible for various types of spiral mill machine operation, including corrugator machines, welding, and weld finishing operations to manufacture corrugated steel pipe to customer drawings, specifications, or other forms of instruction.
- No education level is mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- Possess work-related experience (a plus)
- Ability to change tooling corrugations according to print
- Ability to set machine for different gages
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions (heat, cold, rain, and wind)
- Assist with all scheduled/unscheduled repairs
- Follow all company safety and quality requirements
- Knowledge of overhead cranes used to move coils
- Maintain accurate daily production reports
- Poly recoating of poly-coated products
- Prompt and dependable attendance
- Use of wire feed and arc welding equipment
- Willing to work flexible hours and overtime or weekends as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Accept responsibility, account for his/her actions, and perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Basic computer skills
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Blueprint and drawing knowledge
- Communicate effectively with others using the spoken word and in writing clearly and concisely.
- Embrace and demonstrate the qualities of the TrueNorth Steel Game Changer definition.
- Focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result and perform to the best of their ability.
- Knowledge of measuring equipment.
- Knowledge of power tools (drills, gas-powered chop saws, etc.).
- Read and follow written and verbal instructions.
- The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Work at a sustained pace and produce quality work and bring energy to the performance of a task.
- Attention to Detail
- Tape Measure
- TrueNorth Steel offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees, which includes an excellent health/dental package, disability, life insurance, flexible spending account benefits, profit-sharing, 401(k) with company match, and paid time off.
TrueNorth Steel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.