Website Boyd Corporation
Machine Operator (Graveyard) Job Highlights
|Title||Machine Operator – Graveyard|
|Location||Beaverton, OR, United States|
Boyd Corporation is a leading solution company. It is a world-leading innovator of technologies in material science, engineered material, and thermal management that seal, protect, interface, and cool our customers’ most critical applications. The company design and manufacture advanced engineered materials and thermal management solutions.
The company is seeking a Machine Operator who will operate and follow instructions to operate the machines in a safe and efficient manner.
Monitor the operations of the machines and notify the supervisor if there are any problems. Visually inspect parts produced and determine if they meet quality standards.
Complete documentation on defective parts. Assist Machine Operator 1 level employees as needed.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- The candidates should have a minimum of 1 year of prior experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to perform secondary operations such as gluing, welding, trimming, and some assembly.
- Ability to understand and check the work of machine operator Level One.
- Ability to use basic measuring equipment.
- Ability to use part count scale.
- Degate and trim parts as required using secondary machinery to accomplish.
- Keep work area clean.
- Label all boxes after packaging to ensure proper handling of parts.
- Log all rejects on the Attribute Charts.
- Operator molding and other production machines in a safe and efficient manner, notifying the lead or supervisor if there are any problems. Some troubleshooting skills are required.
- Package parts as specified to ensure proper and safe handling of the product.
- Review the operator inspection procedure before taking over any job.
- Visually inspect parts and determine if they meet the acceptable quality limits. Conduct quality checks using measuring equipment.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to maintain acceptable reject rate, accurate part count, accurate labeling, and accurate packaging.
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to work under time constraints with changing priorities
- Basic math skills.
- Basic PC and internet skills.
- Good decision-making skills
- Strong written/verbal communication
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Knowledge of various measuring equipment.
- Employee Development
- Health Care Benefits
- Savings and Retirement
- Vacation and Time off
Boyd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit boydcorp.jibeapply.com.