Machine Operator III Job Highlights
|Title||Machine Operator III|
|Type||Full Time (2nd shift)|
|Location||Mahwah, NJ, United States|
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies. The company offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
The company is seeking a Machine Operator III to join its team.
- No education level is mentioned, yet having a High School Diploma will be a plus
- Possess 5+ years of basic CNC programming experience
- 2+ years of 3D programming experience
- Demonstrated experience using Oracle systems
- Assess and distribute project folders to shop technicians or vendors if necessary.
- Assist in the development of process improvements.
- Assist in managing project queues for CNC areas.
- Communicate project status with team members and engineers on a daily basis.
- Create and manage cross-training schedules for Techs.
- Facilitate weekly Team meetings with technicians including project prioritization, managing priorities according to R&D priority lists, distributing work to techs, and discussing open issues.
- Hand Finishing and Laser Marking.
- Meet with Engineers in the early stages of project planning
- Meet with Managers to provide Project Status and discuss open topics.
- Mentor new technicians or set up Mentors for technicians when required.
- Operate and maintain all Manual Machinery (Lathes, Bridgeport, Grinding, Saws)
- Operate, utilize and understand inspection tools including GD&T.
- Provide Technical Support for team members on CNC equipment.
- Review on a monthly basis the Team Metrics with team members.
- Utilize Master Cam or equivalent for CNC Programming, set- up, and operate all CNC equipment. (Lathe, Mill, Wire, RAM EDM).
- Work closely with Team members, Engineers, Managers, Project Planners & Vendors to meet team goals.
- Ability to accommodate changes in priorities with short notice.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment that emphasizes continuous learning of new skills and cross-training as well as facilitating team meetings.
- Demonstrated communication skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in manual machining of intricate components.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Orthopaedics product portfolio.
- Demonstrated TIG welding capabilities.
- Proficient in Basic ProE usage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, and Outlook; proficient with Oracle requisitions.
- Basic life, AD&D, and supplemental life insurance
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Growth opportunities!
- Matching 401(k), plus the opportunity for a discretionary contribution
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement up to $15,000 per year
- Wellbeing program with incentives
Stryker is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit careers.stryker.com.