Machinist 1 Job Highlights
|Location||Danbury, CT, United States|
Belimo is a global leader in the development, production, and marketing of actuator solutions for controlling heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems. The company’s core business is actuators, control valves, and sensors.
The company is looking for a Machinist who will be responsible for the safe operation of Machine tools used in the fabrication of low volume machined parts.
The objectives of this position are fully integrated into the objectives of the Company’s Vision, Mission, Values, and Policy (VMVP). It is the responsibility of all employees to perform their duties in accordance with Company Policy.
The position will report to the Production Group Leader.
- The applicants should have a High School Education or Better
- The candidates must have 2 years + experience with manual/ProtoTrack machines.
- At least 2 years MIG/TIG welding experience
- EDM machine experience
- Familiar with SAP
- Maintain a safe, clean working environment.
- Maintain stock levels of raw materials used in fabrication.
- Operation of manual lathe/ProtoTrack, Bridgeport type Mill, MIG/TIG welder, and support equipment.
- Read and understand blueprints.
- Use various company-supplied Dial calipers and Micrometers
- Above average manual dexterity, hand-to-eye coordination, and mechanical ability are necessary.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- The company offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including a performance bonus and an outstanding 401K Plan.
Belimo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.belimo.com.