Website Martin Marietta
Maintenance Crew Member Job Highlights
|Title||Maintenance Crew Member|
|Location||Ames, IA, United States|
Martin Marietta is a supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials. In particular, Martin Marietta supplies the resources for roads, sidewalks, and foundations.
The company is looking to hire a Maintenance Crew Member who will be responsible for the diagnosis, repair, and preventative maintenance of mobile and stationary equipment.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent
- Possess 1 year of manual labor work experience
- 2-year degree in a related field
- Bi-Lingual is a plus
- Certified Welder
- Experience with a telehandler or man lift
- Maintenance, welding, the military or material handling experience
- Diagnose and repair equipment on site
- Maintain and inspect plant equipment
- Maintain and organize maintenance equipment and tools
- Perform routine preventative maintenance to insure plant availability
- Record performed maintenance and inspections
- Other duties as assigned
- Attention to Detail
- Drive for Results
- Ethical Conduct
- High Sense of Urgency
- Relationship Building
- Safety Acumen
- Operates 100% of the time in an underground or surface mine setting
- Company Matched 401(k)
- Employee Discounts
- Medical (BCBS)
- Tuition Assistance
Martin Marietta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.