Maintenance Foreman Job Highlights
|Location||Williston, ND, United States|
ExxonMobil is a publicly-traded international oil and gas company, providing energy that helps underpin growing economies and improve living standards around the world. It uses innovation and technology to deliver energy to a growing need of the world. It also produces and sells crude oil, natural gas, and petroleum products.
The company (XTO Energy) is searching for a Maintenance Foreman with PSM skills who will oversee a majority of mechanical maintenance activities associated with the gas plant, compressor stations, and midstream operations.
- No education level is mentioned, yet having a High School Diploma will be a plus.
- Possess work-related experience (preferred, not required)
- Basic knowledge of midstream operations
- Contractor oversight and safety management
- Develop and maintain an excellent working relationship with supporting departments, and promote a continuous improvement mindset
- Ensures compliance with company, industry, trade, and jurisdictional safety standards, practices, codes
- Identifies business value and other opportunities to improve overall work and project efficiencies
- Maintain safety culture and quality standards
- Maintains and organizes cost tracking and project documentation
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Monitors contractor productivities and manpower to ensure timely project completion
- Monitors contractor’s work for compliance with schedule, budget, quality, safety, and overall conformance with contract documents
- Oversee and supervise project closeout including final paperwork, job walkthrough, and any other follow-up items
- Participate in the conceptual development of a construction/maintenance project
- Participate/lead risk assessments and hazard observations
- Participates in PSSRs
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Promote the identification of problem areas, root causes and develop a noise root cause analysis and lead in the development of creative solutions
- Provides direction/support, and acts as a resource for the director of construction to ensure that all needs are addressed
- PSM knowledge in gas plant and compressor station settings
- Solicit bids/estimates for maintenance projects
- Actively interacts with project planning, bidding/estimating, cost tracking, scheduling, effective and timely communication, alignment with business practices/controls, and a high level of site maintenance activities
- Demonstrate competent skills using Microsoft Office, Excel, Project, and similar applicable programs
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Plans, leads, and coordinates all activities associated with the overall execution of assigned construction project (proficient with cranes, pressure testing, purging, welding, coatings, etc.)
- Some holiday or weekend work may be required
- Strong safety culture and ability to oversee contractor safety management
- They will perform project oversight and steward 3rd party contractor activity
- The company offers benefits and policies to cover every situation. The offerings vary across its global offices, but they are built on our core categories of health, security, finance, and life.
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.exxonmobil.com.