Maintenance Mechanic Job Highlights
|Location||Humble, Houston, TX, United States|
HMH delivers offshore and onshore drilling equipment offering that provides the customers with a broad portfolio of products and services that are designed to be safer and more efficient.
The company is recruiting a Maintenance Mechanic who will repair and improve various pieces of equipment that are critical to HMH operations.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma/GED plus 4 years of working experience in a manufacturing maintenance setting
- The candidates should possess a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Ability to execute repairs from work orders generated in an MWOS
- Ability to fabricate items to help facilitate production needs
- Ability to repair and troubleshoot mechanical equipment, primarily rubber making equipment
- Capable of performing MIG and Stick welding processes
- Ability to speak, understand, read, and write in local language
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint is preferred
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Must be a self-starter that can work with little to no guidance
- 2 to 4 years of production/manufacturing maintenance experience
- Familiarity with rubber manufacturing maintenance preferred
HMH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit hmhw.com.