Maintenance Operator Job Highlights
|Location||Springfield, MO, United States|
EnerSys is the global leader in stored energy solutions for industrial applications. The company provides an extensive line of motive power, reserve power, aerospace/defense, and specialty batteries with a full range of integrated services and systems. EnerSys is the power/full solution for stored DC power products.
The company is looking for a Maintenance Operator who will provide maintenance support to ensure continuous line production.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Not mentioned, yet having previous work experience will be a plus.
- Operation and daily maintenance of forklift
- Maintenance of equipment
- Completion of scheduled preventive maintenance
- Perform repairs on production equipment
- Monitor equipment
- Analyze problems and proficiently solve them related to the plant’s needs.
- No supervisory responsibilities for this role.
- Functional competence with machining, centrifugal, piston, and diaphragm pumps, hydraulic and pneumatic pumps, and control systems, heating ventilation cooling, all facets of construction, pipefitting, welding and assembly, electrical controls diagnostic ability, mold and die maintenance
- Vocational Technical Education Certificate Facility Maintenance
- Employees are responsible for wearing the required Personal Protective Equipment in the proper manner at all times.
- Must be able and willing to work varying schedules which may include nights, weekends, and public holidays.
- Must be able to frequently bend; twist; reach; stoop; kneel or crouch.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds/11.5 kilos on occasions.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- This position is exposed to harmful materials such as lead/fiberglass products. Periodic blood tests are required to measure the level of lead. Precautions are taken by the company/employee to reduce the risk of exposure and help ensure everyone’s safety.
- This position requires working in a plant/warehouse environment. Therefore, expect varying working conditions.
- Ability to do basic Maths
- Ability to read, write, and understand the local language
- Possess a valid forklift driver’s license
EnerSys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.enersys.com.