Maintenance Supervisor Job Highlights
|Location||Sevierville, TN, United States|
Tenneco is one of the world’s leading designers, manufacturers, and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and aftermarket customers.
The company is recruiting a Maintenance Supervisor who will coordinate with and respond to the needs of manufacturing operations by maintaining the highest level of equipment reliability, repeatability, and availability.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Another specialized post-High School training
- Possess 4 years of applicable experience
- Administrate team records, overtime sheets, personnel assignments, attendance tracking, certification packets, and training for all skill blocks.
- Assist supervision of facility PMs, repairs of equipment, etc. including process water system, monthly fire system and fire pump checklist, and all other compliance and insurance requirements.
- Assist with machinery repairs, troubleshooting, and training to reduce downtime; fill in on core teams during times when the assigned maintenance technician is unavailable or absent.
- Attend (ea) 2 Hr Mfg. escalation meetings, to glean current priorities to guide assignments.
- Coordinate machinery improvement with engineering and purchasing. Review requirements in machinery manuals. Order repair materials, shop supplies, tools, etc.
- Coordinate outside vendor/contractor service activity within the plant with corresponding departments.
- Responsible for adherence to all safety, quality, and OSHA compliance issues, such as electrical, arc flash, LOTO, welding, permits, equipment operation, etc.
- Responsible for the performance of the team and assigning tasks as business needs develop, including follow-up to ensure completion of tasks and taking necessary action to an effective solution.
- Responsible to lead the maintenance team (~ 25 employees) towards efficient performance and ensuring team members are available to support manufacturing through reliable repairs of equipment breakdowns.
- Review daily maintenance performance measurable, including Response Time, PM compliance, MTBF, MTTR, and seek improvement methods towards overall department efficiency and quality.
- Basic mathematics
- High level of integrity
- Interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
- Meeting facilitation skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Proactive with strong decision-making skills
Tenneco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.tenneco.com.