Maintenance Technician Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (2nd shift)|
|Location||North Canton, OH, United States|
Hendrickson manufactures and supplies medium and heavy-duty mechanical, elastomeric, and air suspensions; auxiliary lift axle systems; parabolic and multi-leaf springs; tire pressure control systems; integrated and non-integrated axle and brake systems; stabilizers; bumpers; and components to the global commercial transportation industry.
The company is looking for a Maintenance Technician who will maximize the productive time of equipment.
Improve the reliability and repeatability of production systems.
Provide support to production associates as they assume greater responsibility for the maintenance of their own equipment.
Coordinate and assist with the equipment installation and start-up.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED (required)
- An Associate’s Degree in Industrial Maintenance or other related degree program or equivalent experience in an applicable area is acceptable.
- Must have 2 to 5 years of maintenance experience
- 2 years of experience with PLCs
- 5 years of experience w/480 electric
- Assist in the purchase of maintenance supplies and equipment parts as required or directed.
- Close out work orders using the maintenance scheduling software (iMaint)
- Complete periodical and incidental machine maintenance in an accurate and timely manner.
- Perform preventive maintenance as outlined in preventative maintenance schedules of equipment manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Maintain building, equipment, and grounds in a clean and orderly manner.
- Plan and implement corrective action in conjunction with management direction. Comply with all safety standards and regulations.
- Computer literate, i.e., Microsoft Office applications
- Familiar with Siemens or Allen Bradley CNC Controls needed
- Machining and welding capabilities required
- Must be proficient in diagnosing and troubleshooting electrical, electronic, fluid power, mechanical and plumbing systems.
- Should be familiar with applicable regulatory requirements outlined by OSHA, EPA, NFPA, NEC, and other states/local organizations.
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Effective oral and written skills are mandatory
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills required
- Excellent mechanical aptitude
- Frequent lifting, bending and twisting
- Standing for long periods of time
- Manufacturing Environment
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To apply for this job please visit hendrickson.referrals.selectminds.com.