Website API Heat Transfer
Maintenance Technician 3rd Shift Job Highlights
|Title||Maintenance Technician 3rd Shift|
|Location||Racine, WI, United States|
|Company||API Heat Transfer|
API Heat Transfer is a global leader in the design and manufacture of a wide range of specialty heat exchangers and heat transfer solutions. The product portfolio and expertise consist of multiple heat transfer technologies, and we deliver the most complete solution for virtually every application and industry.
The company is looking for a Maintenance Technician who will be responsible for providing manufacturing operations with the required support relative to machine repair, preventative maintenance, installation, and continuous improvement.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- The candidates should have previous experience working within a maintenance capacity at a manufacturing facility.
- Machining and welding experience
- Advanced knowledge in electronics, hydraulics, and mechanical equipment
- Advanced knowledge of hand tools
- Comply with all API Heat Transfer policies related to acceptable workplace behavior
- Comply with all of the ISO 9001 Quality standards, policies, and procedures of API Heat Transfer.
- Facilities repair and improvements such as electrical, painting, plumbing.
- Maintain the chemical storage area. Move oils, solvents glycols from the plant floor into storage and maintain chemical log sheet.
- Mechanical repair, electrical repair, and installation of all production machinery. SC: Mechanical/electrical ability/experience is adequate for the requirements of the position.
- Perform periodic preventative maintenance on all production equipment.
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills – verbal
- Decision making
- $1,000 Sign-on Bonus
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401k Plan with company match
- Attendance Bonuses Paid
- Benefits eligibility Day 1
- COVID Compliant Facilities
- Generous PTO Plan – Earn vacation immediately
- Paid 1.5 times rate after 40 hours/week
- Shift Differential Pay of $2.00/hour for 3rd Shift
- Starting wage $24.00 – Higher with Experience
API Heat Transfer is Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.hirebridge.com.