Maintenance Tech Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (1st/2nd shift)|
|Location||Denver, CO, United States|
Signode is a leading manufacturer of a broad spectrum of transit packaging consumables, tools, software, and equipment that optimize end-of-line packaging operations and protect products in transit.
The company is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic who will be responsible for troubleshooting and repairing breakdowns on plant equipment, machines, and facilities as they occur.
This position will schedule and perform preventative maintenance activities as required. Order and maintain appropriate parts in stock to minimize downtime on equipment. Ensure that all repairs are done in a safe, timely, and cost-efficient manner.
- The applicants should have a High School Graduate or Equivalent
- College or technical training (preferred)
- Possess 5 years of manufacturing plant maintenance experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience in DC and AC drives
- Experience with AB PLC and electromechanical skills
- Previous experience with plastics equipment is a plus
- Adhere to all safety rules and maintenance regulations, Lockout/Tagout requirements, and plant procedures.
- Communicate with Plant Manager on maintenance schedules and production needs.
- Ensure that the maintenance shop and tools are maintained in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Maintain a cost-effective spare parts inventory as required.
- Perform repairs and maintenance to equipment in a timely, complete, and cost-effective manner.
- Provide and maintain a preventative maintenance schedule for all plant equipment.
- Purchase maintenance parts for plant equipment.
- Responsible for maintenance repair budget.
- Review all processes and procedures seeking ways to increase safety and productivity.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose electrical and PLC control problems with plant equipment.
- Ability to fabricate repairs, weld, and use acetylene equipment as needed
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to work in heights up to 60
- Ability to work under time constraints in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with Excel, Word, and email programs
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be capable of troubleshooting and repair of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems
- Position requires long periods of standing, walking, climbing, bending, stooping, and twisting
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Career path options
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Other additional benefits
- Personalized discounts, savings, and rewards program
- PTO – 3 weeks starting off
- Scholarship program for children of full-time employees
- Tuition assistance program
- Wellness Plan
Signode Industrial Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit signode.jobs.net.