Website Collins Aerospace
Manufacturing Engineer Job Highlights
|Location||Rockford, IL, United States|
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. It has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio, and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges.
The company is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer who will have the responsibility to maintain operations sheets, develop tooling, and implement projects to improve the delivery of high-quality products our customer requires.
The ideal candidate will be creative, energetic, and adaptable with a positive can-do attitude.
- The applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree from a college/university and 2 years of prior relevant experience
- In absence of a degree, 6 years of relevant experience is required
Engineering/Other Technical Positions-
- They should possess a Bachelor’s Degree (typically in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) and a minimum of 2 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations
- The candidates should have required work experience in the related field.
- Characterize process failures using relentless root cause investigations implementing corrective actions and mistake-proofing
- Collaborate with design engineering on engineering changes to improve producibility and cost
- Collaborate with factory workers to develop lean processes and tools
- Collaborate with quality to streamline production processes and requirements
- Drive all manufacturing readiness levels (MRL’s) for all activities in the development
- Identify and implement improvement and automation projects
- Maintain operation process sheets to current requirements
- Make systematic improvements to drive manufacturing costs down
- Review 1st-time yield and test failures and work with cross-functional team to implement improvement actions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Industrial Engineering
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder.
Raytheon Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.collinsaerospace.com.