NDT Level III Engineer Job Highlights
|Title||NDT Level III Engineer|
|Location||Indianapolis, IN, United States|
Rolls-Royce is a world-leading provider of power systems and services for use on land, at sea, and in the air, operates in four global markets – civil aerospace, defense aerospace, marine, and energy.
The company is looking for an NDT LIII Engineer who will develop, define, and control, NDT processes, and procedures. The position may support internal production, suppliers, or customers.
- Associates Degree in an engineering or science field with 3+ years of engineering and manufacturing experience in the aerospace industry OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering or science field with 1+ years of engineering and manufacturing experience in the aerospace industry OR
- Master’s Degree in an engineering or science field with engineering and manufacturing experience in the aerospace industry OR
- The candidates should have 5+ years of engineering and manufacturing experience in the aerospace industry.
- NAS 410 or EN4179, Level III certified in PT (or previously held LIII)
- Conducts NDT technique development and approvals for internal manufacturing.
- Develops new NDT processes and techniques and transitions emerging technologies into production.
- Ensuring continuous improvement through effective lessons learned, knowledge capture, and process development
- Interfaces with manufacturing supervision, manufacturing engineering, and design engineering, to ensure complete and timely solutions.
- Performs NDT Engineering activities for internal operations for one or more NDT disciplines.
- Provides technical leadership, training, and guidance for Level II NDT inspectors.
- NAS 410 or EN4179, LII certified in RT or DR.
- Rolls-Royce Level III approved
- Have a basic knowledge of aerospace product manufacturing and inspection technology
- Competitive salary
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Group Life Assurance
- Lifetime Individual Savings Account (LISA)
- Partner Life Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Retirement Advice
- Retirement Savings
- Share purchase (Invest in Rolls-Royce)
- Tax-efficient Savings Account (country-specific)
- Travel Insurance
- Must be a permanent resident or US Citizen
Rolls-Royce is a Military Friendly Employer. The company evaluates all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
To apply for this job please visit rollsroyce.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.