Website Stanley Black & Decker
Operator Burn Table (2nd Shift) Job Highlights
|Title||Operator Burn Table – 2nd Shift|
|Location||Two Harbors, MN, United States|
|Company||Stanley Black & Decker|
Stanley Black & Decker is a diversified global provider of hand tools, power tools, and related accessories, mechanical access and electronic security solutions, healthcare solutions, engineered fastening systems, and more.
Stanley Infrastructure, a division of Stanley Black & Decker, is a global manufacturer of hydraulic tools and attachments with world-class brands such as STANLEY, Paladin, LaBounty, and Pengo.
The company is searching for a Burn Table Operator who will responsible for the production welding of all components, which make up the parts in the manufacturing process of heavy hydraulic attachments.
- The applicants should have a High School Graduate or Equivalent
- The candidates are expected to have previous work experience.
- Ability to run chamfer table
- Conduct light maintenance in the assigned area
- Keep work area safe and organized including end of shift clean up
- Must be able to communicate fully with supervisors and coworkers
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Operate a CNC burn table efficiently, properly, and safely using oxyfuel/plasma
- Operate overhead crane safely and properly to load and unload burn table including identification of manufactured parts and disposal of scrap material
- Perform grinding and slag removal on all parts
- Read and follow production routes
- Safe and proper use of preheating devices and manual torches
- Safely and efficiently unload steel plates and tubing into the proper storage area or bin
- Unload and store plate and tube stock from delivery trucks
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Class B (In addition to major job functions for Class C)
- Collection of kit parts to complete shop orders
- Must be able to work with minimal
Class A (In addition to major job functions listed in C and B)
- Ability to train and assign work to others in the department
- Assist in documenting standard work procedures and provide training on the same
- Must be able to work with no supervision
- Ability to handle all materials safely using a jib hoist, overhead crane, electromagnets, and forklift
- Ability to operate chamfer table
- Ability to read and follow blueprints
- Ability to understand and follow written and oral procedures
- Basic understanding of products and parts
- Mechanical aptitude
- Proper safe use of all hand tools
- Continuous standing, seldom walking, climbing, bending, crouching, or reaching above the head.
- Occasional pushing/pulling, carrying or lifting/lower 15-30 pounds, use of hoist for 30 pounds or greater.
- Medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, vacation, paid holidays, and more.
Note: Only those candidates who are currently eligible to work in the US will be considered for the opportunity.
Stanley Black & Decker is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or any other protected characteristic.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.